Agreed! So dang cute.
I love it! Hey, Laura I can't believe you are married and have a little girl already! That's crazy. Cami's so cute! I'm so glad you checked out my blog so now I know about yours!
So how do you know Wenerstroms? They were in our ward in Provo when we first got married. Small world!
That IS super cute!!!!
I have to admit that is one of the cutest dresses I have ever seen. I absolutely love it. Too bad I don't have any girls to dress up.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Agreed! So dang cute.
I love it! Hey, Laura I can't believe you are married and have a little girl already! That's crazy. Cami's so cute! I'm so glad you checked out my blog so now I know about yours!
So how do you know Wenerstroms? They were in our ward in Provo when we first got married. Small world!
That IS super cute!!!!
I have to admit that is one of the cutest dresses I have ever seen. I absolutely love it. Too bad I don't have any girls to dress up.
Post a Comment