Alright, Alright…
I am: blogging for the umpteenth time this week. Sorry…
I think: this country is doomed.
I know: that my redeemer lives. (we sang that this morning)
I want: to find a way to get educated.
I have: everything I could possibly need, and am so grateful.
I dislike: when people smack their gum.
I miss: my job.
I fear: alligators.
I feel: so happy that it’s finally Fall again.
I hear: my husband talking on the phone.
I smell: spit up.
I crave: chips and salsa.
I cry: regularly. A good cry is medicinal.
I usually: am happy.
I search: the scriptures. (corny, I know…I couldn’t think of anything else.)
I wonder: If Cami will have any medical problems.
I regret: not working harder at getting more school done.
I love: my little family.
I care: way too much about what other people think.
I always: love to shop.
I worry: about offending people.
I am not: a girly girl, no matter how much I wish I was.
I remember: when the only care in the world was who I was going to play with that day.
I believe: in God.
I dance: but not well.
I sing: as much as I can.
I don’t always: pick up my dirty laundry after taking a shower.
I argue: with myself more than anyone.
I write: in my blog ALL the time. It’s my journal!
I win: free cell almost every time I play it.
I lose: every time I play Ticket to Ride. And yet I LOVE that game. I don’t get it either…
I wish: my husband were done with Dental School already…Blah!
I listen: very poorly. Ask Blair. ADD maybe?
I don’t understand: a lot of things that Blair talks about.
I can usually be found: at home reading a book.
I am scared: that I’ll have to support my family for whatever reason w/out any ’skills’.
I need: alone time every once in a while.
I forget: a lot of things Blair tells me. (see the listening one)
I am happy: that I have such a beautiful and healthy baby.
I tag Rachel F. and Jodie H.
Just if you feel like it…
No comments:
Post a Comment