Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cami's first trip to the zoo. And a couple other pictures.

Proof that she was there.

At the zoo.

She didn't get much out of it, but it was nice for me. A little adult interaction is always welcome. There was this one moment when I was holding her facing forward and we were walking and there were some geese walking around on the path with us and when she saw one of them she squealed. She was looking right at it, so I'm sure it was in response to it. It made my day.

Also:

I got a couple cute pictures of Cami after I gave her the blanket I made yesterday. Check them out:
The blanket may be blurry in this one, but I just love her face.
It says "Ooo, Mommy! This is great! Thanks!"

My little doll baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the black and white picture I think Cami looks a lot like you. She is so cute!