Sunday, October 26, 2008

Montgomery Farms

Off Radio Tower Road in Underwood, Indiana, there is a pretty cool farm with places for groups to get together and have campfires without all the work. Kids can swing off a rope or slide down slides into mountains of hay, and they have a corn maze and hay rides...both haunted after dark. It really is a neat little place to go.

We went with our friends the Storms, Wells, and Davis' and had a really nice time cooking hot dogs and s'mores on the fire and then going on the haunted hay ride. There were a lot of other people that we knew there, but we mostly stuck with our group. I probably would miss someone if I tried to name everyone else, but from what I heard, everyone had a really great time.

I have to say that I loved bundling Cami all up. She is so cute in her coat and mittens. She didn't like them much at first, but she got used to them.

This picture (above) was as we were sitting on the hay ride waiting for it to start. This was BEFORE I humiliated myself screaming like a girl. A *little* girl, that is.

If you didn't see the resemblance before, you can't deny it now. Like father, like daughter.

A couple of me and the Camster.

4 comments:

RH I A NN A said...

Please get a big copy of that last photo and frame it because it is CUTE! Bundled up babies are so fun!

Jessie said...

Too Cute!! I can't believe how quickly she is growing. You have to give us a ring when you are in town next!! You are such a good Mommy.

Sierra said...

She is so cute! I bet she had so much fun. Caylor pretty much slept the whole time when I took him to the Kelley's farm.

rupee40 said...

Those pictures are darling, she looks so cozy all bundled up! It's too bad our campfires weren't right next to each other. You are better than me at least, we didn't even attempt the haunted hay ride!