Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo Tag

I was first tagged by Erin, and was hesitant to do another tag right after the last, but then I was tagged again by Marissa, so I decided..."what the heck."

These are the rules...
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)


We went camping when Cami was 3 months old, and this is her laying on the table and Blair kissing her while she flashes her famous open-mouth smile. I hate that it's blurry, but I love the memory.

I tag 4 people who I think are least likely to do it. Just to see if they will...

1. Stephen A.
2. Jen M.
3. Rhianna F.
4. Amber G.

No comments: