Oh seriously! Look how cute she is... can Jos have SOME of her hair?
She is soooo stinkin cute! I love it!
I love that! I can't believe my brother is a grandpa!! That is just so cute. Does she have fun with your family. I'm so happy you posted that, too cute! I can't wait to be a grandma!
this is so sweet! I love the connection of grandparents w/ the babies:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh seriously! Look how cute she is... can Jos have SOME of her hair?
She is soooo stinkin cute! I love it!
I love that! I can't believe my brother is a grandpa!! That is just so cute. Does she have fun with your family. I'm so happy you posted that, too cute! I can't wait to be a grandma!
this is so sweet! I love the connection of grandparents w/ the babies:)
Post a Comment