It's no secret who I loved, but here are the notes I wrote down as I watched:
Anoop
Pretentious
Wannabe
Sassy to the judges
Lame
Megan
YUCK
couldn't stand it
looked like she was in pain
outfit?
Danny
wanna pinch his cheeks
wanted to cry-made me so sad to think about his wife
my number 2 so far
Allison
can sure sing, but the chorus was weak
her outfit? eek...
deserves to stay, for sure
Scott
proved me wrong-maybe he does deserve to be there
loving the leather, but the hair?
I may be biased because I LOVE Billy Joel, especially that song
much more flawless than previous performances, less nerves maybe?
Matt
I disagreed with the judges...thought it was really good
except the beginning was weak esp. in the low register
loved the liberties he took with it
Lil'
I feel for her, but I don't think she should be there.
wanted to cry when she got so emotional seeing her daughters
hated her look
some pitch problems
really just wanted to fast forward through the whole thing.
have to give it to her, though, she's got some serious pipes
Adam
(heart throbbing)
Where can I buy his concert tickets?
might have a little crush
untouchable
so stinkin' smart how he took a corny song and made it awesome
I think Ryan might be a little jealous of him
two negatives: like his regular hairstyle better, and when he turned around when he sang "turn around"--that was corny.
Chris
why do I always forget about you?
loved the arrangement with the strings.
just thought the last note was weird
I welcome any opinions except those against Adam. That means you, Steph (wink).
6 comments:
Alright sista...here it goes...
Anoop-totally agree, his head has gotten a little too big for me. Okay, WAY too big.
Megan-agree 100%. She did look like she was in pain, so was I quite frankly.
Danny-Love him!
Allison-I said the exact same thing about the chorus. I was waiting for it to take off...it just didn't.
Scott-I agree about Billy Joel, but I still think he needs to be one of the next to go.
Matt-I will be the first to admit that it definitely wasnt' his best... but I still think he's amazing...
Lil'-didn't love it, just don't love her.
Adam- no comment... ;)
Kris- He was my favorite. I said the exact same thing about the last note! So see, we do agree on some things!!
Good times!!
A crush on Adam!!!!???? The guy gives me nightmares! What is it that makes you like him? I'm rooting for Chris Allen, and not just because I LOVE his name. Ha ha.
With Adam, guys, it's mostly about his talent. But I also think he has some serious charisma. No, he's not my type (obviously) but there is something about him that makes me just want to watch him.
adam's eyes creep me out. but, on the other hand, his (regular) hair is awesome and his voice is good.
Scott needs to go!
I think Adam is a Gene Simmons wanna-be. What is up with the close ups of his tongue and mouth everytime he screams out a note? He does have great stage presence, I will give him that.
Post a Comment