I was SO lucky that Denisha had a last minute opening ON Cami's Birthday. She captured this gorgeous shot of my BEAUTIFUL little lady.***
She may be considered a "toddler" these days, but at least until I've got another little baby to call my "baby" she'll be filling that role.***
This little beauty is 21.4 pounds and I have no idea how long she is cause I forgot to ask...but she's in the 75th for height and the 50th for weight.
***
She now can take 10+ steps at once, and is way too confident about this new found skill. She has been getting lots more bruises lately to prove it...
***
She LOVES birthday cake. Who would have thought?
(remind me to ask for a new camera for Christmas. These photos of mine are getting worse and worse...)
For her birthday, she got a new teddy bear and 'Little People' building blocks from her Great-Grandma Dannull (My mom's mom), a rocking horse, books, and tonka "chucks" (yah...she LOVES cars) from her mommy and daddy, something special I have yet to buy from her Grandma and Grandpa Brown, and a cute dolly from Grandma and Grandpa Arntz. I'm sure there's one or two things I forgot about, but as you can see, she got a great haul.
For her birthday, she got a new teddy bear and 'Little People' building blocks from her Great-Grandma Dannull (My mom's mom), a rocking horse, books, and tonka "chucks" (yah...she LOVES cars) from her mommy and daddy, something special I have yet to buy from her Grandma and Grandpa Brown, and a cute dolly from Grandma and Grandpa Arntz. I'm sure there's one or two things I forgot about, but as you can see, she got a great haul.
***
Oh yah, and in case you were wondering. Still. No. Teeth. You can bet that Blair is getting a little anxious. Dr. said to go ahead and let him x-ray her at 15 months if there still aren't any. Not sure I'll be able to keep him from doing it for that long...
***
Words? She says "What's That" (or some form of that...) every time she is picked up. She'll point to every single thing she sees around the room and say it over and over and over. My dad can testify to it as this is the game they played all through church on Sunday. She'll say 'Mama' and 'Dada' SOMEWHAT respectively (although I requently get mistaken for 'Dada'). She has her own Cami-language that, if you have heard it you know, is quite entertaining. And that's about it!
(and in case you're a very diligent blog reader, yes, i cheated and post-dated this post since I didn't get around to posting ON her birthday)
2 comments:
I can't believe she is 1!! These little ones are growing up so fast! The pictures are adorable. You all looks so great.
Loved reading this! Can't believe it's been a year...they're growing so fast! She's beautiful!
(btw..no teeth for us either)
Post a Comment