Welcome!
Just to refresh your memory: the Outside!
The 'formal' living room. Speaking of which...coffee table or no coffee table? I can't decide. I like it open, but I think it would be nice to have a place to put ensigns and maybe have some extra storage...Maybe after Christmas so it's not too crowded with the tree in there. Hmm...
The dining room-home to the infamous dining table
Kitchen-see that fridge? Yah...the other one died on day 2 of living in the house, but I can't say I'm not in love with Blair's pick for the replacement. He did a FANTASTIC job!
Family Room-love the mantle, not the mess. :)
(and ten points if you can guess what is on TV!)
And we go upstairs--
Master Bedroom
Master Bath and walk-in closet
Baby room
(cami's for now...but we'll transition her into the next room between New Years and New Baby.)
Playroom/Cami's future room
(complete with a pretty sweet fridge-box fort!)
Second bathroom
Guestroom/Office
Cami gets a kick out of removing books from bookshelves right now...
And last, but definitely not least
The Backyard!
It has it's imperfections...it'll be hard to put in a swingset and it's definitely a pretty steep hill, but kids seem to like rolling down the hill, and hopefully we'll get a few fun sledding days out of it, too. Not mention that it is fenced in and definitely big and open. You can't see it so well here, but the patio is a big, flat concrete slab...perfect for tricycles and grilling out. We're stoked about that!
We are just so blessed to call this our new home, and can't wait to make lasting memories in it. It has been torture to not be able to have friends over more, and we look forward to plenty of fun times. :)
7 comments:
Nice house! And it's Greys. :)
LOVE your new house! Love the red walls. Also, I say no coffee table. I am with you, I like big open rooms. Congrats again on your new home! :)
Very cute i love your home! Congratulations on the move and i bet you are so happy to finally get settled in!
That is such a cute house!! Isn't it fun to grow up sometimes :o) I personally like coffee tables, but I actually like how open that room looks. So... I guess I am on the fence, sorry.
We are so excited for you guys!! About the house and the new baby on the way!! Yippee!
Your house is beautiful. We are so happy for you.
Post a Comment