I took my time cutting this one out. I wanted it to be a perfect rectangle, and to just be...well...perfect. I searched high and low for the right fabrics, and made this blanket especially for my little guy. Cami has one just like it (hers is yellow) and chances are, you've seen it. Next to her puppy, her yellow blanket is her lifeline. I wanted one just as soft and cozy as hers, so this is for him. I made him a matching "travel blanket" so that we can take the smaller one to church and such places and I actually have the pieces cut out to make an identical set just in case something happens to this one. Now I just need to put it up high, somewhere safe from the Camster, so that she doesn't get some silly idea in her head that they are hers. :)
Friday, February 26, 2010
I took my time cutting this one out. I wanted it to be a perfect rectangle, and to just be...well...perfect. I searched high and low for the right fabrics, and made this blanket especially for my little guy. Cami has one just like it (hers is yellow) and chances are, you've seen it. Next to her puppy, her yellow blanket is her lifeline. I wanted one just as soft and cozy as hers, so this is for him. I made him a matching "travel blanket" so that we can take the smaller one to church and such places and I actually have the pieces cut out to make an identical set just in case something happens to this one. Now I just need to put it up high, somewhere safe from the Camster, so that she doesn't get some silly idea in her head that they are hers. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! Did you teach yourself how to sew? Maybe that's what we could do to actually get together sometime...you could give me sewing lessons! :)
Post a Comment