This has been happening more and more lately. What would you do? Would you wake them up and put clothes on, or just let them be? This time I woke her up with the flash (oops...) so I ended up putting some lighter pjs on her, just in case that's why she keeps taking them off. If you can't see, she still has her diaper on, so we were good there.
That's not to say that I haven't found her butt naked in her crib before.
That girl...
Oh, and in case you were wondering, I didn't place the blanket on her like that to make her modest. She did that all on her own. :)
4 comments:
Bennett hasn't slept in PJs since the summer when it was hot enough to go without them. I just keep him covered and he stays pretty toasty. He doesn't nap in clothes either. Silver lining: we save a bundle on jammies. Those thing can be expensive!
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you do your best to try to keep her covered. Your house is probably warm enough upstairs that she'll be just fine.
I probably would just let her sleep. As long as she isn't cold I think she would be fine. * She is so cute!
Funny, funny girl!! She just like the feeling of freedom!
Post a Comment