Monday, April 19, 2010

Puppy Yucky

So, yesterday was quite a monumental day. I am hoping it doesn't stick, because it makes me very very sad. Cami bit the nose off her puppy in the morning. Right after it happened, she handed him to me and said "Puppy, Yucky!" I tried to tell her he was still alright. She wouldn't hear it. "Puppy Yucky!" was all she'd say. So, we went to church, came back, and I said "Should we go find puppy?" Again, "Puppy, YUCKY!" I haven't been able to get her to take him back yet. When we tucked her in, I tried to get her to sleep with him, but she wouldn't. Still, "Puppy yucky!" So I grabbed a soft bunny rabbit from her stash of stuffed animals, and she went right to sleep. Thought she might have forgotten about it by this morning. Nope. The poor guy has been turned out. Is that sad, or what?!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

oh! sad day, indeed!

Kevin and Rachel said...

I wonder what in the world that darn puppy did to her. Whatever it was, it was quite traumatic. And yucky, apparently.

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

Oh my goodness! If that happened to bunny bear I think I would cry! haha, that's so funny that I have never thought of this before...they're supposed to be their items of comfort...but somehow we are attached??