Super sweaty hands and feet (but no swelling yet, thank goodness)
Super sore hips, pelvis, and pretty much everything else.
Arms and legs starting to "fill out" (aka GET FAT)--which means I just pulled out the LARGE maternity jeans and put away the Medium. Sad.
Serious lack of motivation to do anything fun with my kids.
Change my clothes 3 times a day because I sweat like crazy if I so much as STEP outside. (what is with this HEAT?!)
Actually sleeping pretty well most nights since my belly can rest on itself more and doesn't just droop as much as it did last trimester. A friend let me borrow a maternity pillow, which helps me GET to sleep, but I tend to wake up in a panic that someone is smothering me and it ends up on the floor by morning. Darn Clausterphobia...
HUNGRY all the time for everything NOT good for me. Especially Snickers bars. Not usually my favorite go to candy bar, but I can't get enough.
The occasional bout of depression, but it hasn't been as bad this time around. I should probably thank summertime for that, at least.
That's all I can think of as far as symptoms. Things are getting harder and less comfortable, but I can count the weeks on my fingers, so I know it's just a matter of being patient. Here's to hoping the next 8 weeks go as quick as they can!

No comments:
Post a Comment