So, it's be a while. My last post was about my baby being born, and that was just about 7 months ago. (although I actually wrote that post when she was 3 months old...:/ )
For a second I thought I was just going to give up. "I'll never catch up, so why bother?"
So I decided not to catch up. I'm just going to move forward. We celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years and V-day and St. Patricks (well...at least SOME of us wore green ;) ) and Easter and here we are!
But the biggest thing you've missed is that we're building a HOUSE!
We're building 6.7 miles from our current house. And it's in the same ward. It should be done early September, and we just listed the house we're in. Crazy stuff! (more pictures on that later)
My baby is 6 1/2 months and she just started getting up on hands and knees and rocking yesterday! She seems to be slightly ahead of her sibs on that one. She has brown hair (though it's getting lighter) and blue/green/brown eyes. I suspect she'll lose all the blue, but maybe not! She's been the easiest little thing in the world. But I should stop telling people that cause I fear she'll turn on me any day...
My boy is turning 3 in less than a month. GEEEEEZ. I remember Cami's third year going WAY slower. He's been a sweet guy, although he does have a rebelious streak. And he's struggling with speech. We're going to have to look into that...
Cami is approaching 5. She is turning into quite the young lady. She still can be a stinker, but she loves to help out more and more and is seriously the BEST big sister to Ali. (she's hit or miss with Noah...;) ) She will beg me in the morning to go wake her up and will sit outside her door until she hears the faintest sounds coming from her room and then tell me "SHE'S AWAKE!" I just love how much she adores her.
I'm happy to be back in the game (blogging) and hope to keep up more. There are so many fun things going on and I want to journal them. Thanks for being patient!
No comments:
Post a Comment