I hate to make a post so quickly after my family picture post, but my Grandpa gave me this link, and I thought I'd share it.
I really appreciate Michael Barber taking the time to make this video:
Take a minute and check it out.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Laura, Grandma called me with your blogspot address, I love the pictures! I like the one that is on the front page, although they are all really cute. Cami is just so adorable! I liked the things you said about prop. 8. I have been trying hard to address this sensitive topic in seminary. I feel like it's so important to get them prepared for the issues ahead of them. I also gave a lesson about if for FHE on Monday, I asked the kids if they were glad we talked about it, surprisinly, Hannah "Yes, I am soooo glad", I don't know why I was surprised because her principle is openly gay and brings his partner to school frequently. I think it's necessary to help them understand, we are living in a different world, we can't turn our heads about this issue. I watched a talk on BYU channel that was really super good. It was by Robert George, a professor at Princeton University, that would be worth going to the BYU channel online to listen to. He addressed these issues so great! He made me anxious to understand doctrine better and to have a voice about them. But like you said, lovingly, firmly, but never hatefully. You look so beautiful in the pictures! I wish we could see you more. We miss you! Wish we could hold your little Cami, the girls would be all over her! I think I'm gona try to open a blogspot today, I really want to get in on all the fun. Love you tons! Love, Kristi My email is kristinsallen@cox.net
Okay, Laura...I opened a blog page. I have no idea what to talk about. Maybe you can help me figure out what the heck this is all about. Go to vegasallenfamily.blogspot.com. Can we be blogging buddies because I have a feeling no one else will blog with me. I tried to get the Allen's on board a few months ago on some other blogger netword, NO ONE responded! BORING! Anyway, how do you personalize you page so cute!? Okay, love you, bye. Kristi
how to post a video: when writing your post, there are two tabs at the top one says HTML, click on that one, scroll to where you want the video to be. Then on the Youtube website, there are to options one says URL the other says embed. You want to highlight and copy the EMBED one. Then paste it on your blog where you want it. Easy smeasy...if you have a question you can call me. 859-806-1826
5 comments:
Hi Laura, Grandma called me with your blogspot address, I love the pictures! I like the one that is on the front page, although they are all really cute. Cami is just so adorable! I liked the things you said about prop. 8. I have been trying hard to address this sensitive topic in seminary. I feel like it's so important to get them prepared for the issues ahead of them. I also gave a lesson about if for FHE on Monday, I asked the kids if they were glad we talked about it, surprisinly, Hannah "Yes, I am soooo glad", I don't know why I was surprised because her principle is openly gay and brings his partner to school frequently. I think it's necessary to help them understand, we are living in a different world, we can't turn our heads about this issue. I watched a talk on BYU channel that was really super good. It was by Robert George, a professor at Princeton University, that would be worth going to the BYU channel online to listen to. He addressed these issues so great! He made me anxious to understand doctrine better and to have a voice about them. But like you said, lovingly, firmly, but never hatefully. You look so beautiful in the pictures! I wish we could see you more. We miss you! Wish we could hold your little Cami, the girls would be all over her! I think I'm gona try to open a blogspot today, I really want to get in on all the fun. Love you tons! Love, Kristi
My email is kristinsallen@cox.net
Okay, Laura...I opened a blog page. I have no idea what to talk about. Maybe you can help me figure out what the heck this is all about. Go to vegasallenfamily.blogspot.com. Can we be blogging buddies because I have a feeling no one else will blog with me. I tried to get the Allen's on board a few months ago on some other blogger netword, NO ONE responded! BORING! Anyway, how do you personalize you page so cute!? Okay, love you, bye. Kristi
Hey, your awesome! Thanks for responding! I tried a picture, it worked. I know this isn't meant for chatting, but I wanted to say thanks.
how to post a video: when writing your post, there are two tabs at the top one says HTML, click on that one, scroll to where you want the video to be. Then on the Youtube website, there are to options one says URL the other says embed. You want to highlight and copy the EMBED one. Then paste it on your blog where you want it. Easy smeasy...if you have a question you can call me. 859-806-1826
THANKS Erin! :) You've changed my blogging life!
Post a Comment