Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some of my favorites

So, Erin W. took these amazing shots for us the other day at Cherokee Park. She is AWESOME.

Vote for your favorite for me...I'm ordering prints soon.


one



two



three



four



five



six



seven


And some others: not in the running since we're not all in them.

14 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those are all so cute, it's hard to pick favorites!! But I would probably say 1, 6, and 7 were my favorites. You look great, I love your hair! These make me really excited to get our family pictures taken!

RH I A NN A said...

Like the poster above me, I love 1,6,7 the most too!!! But they are all so fabulous!!!! Y'all are a cute family! Very photogenic!

Kelly Family said...

oh my heck laura!!! i absolutely love your pictures! its so hard to pick just one. I do like 3 and the one you have on top of your page.. but its hard to pick. you have such a cute family

Jodie said...

I like 4 and 5. Those are great pictures!!

Isaac and Leanne said...

they look great! i really like that last one of cami!

Jessie said...

I think I like 1,3 and 7. They are all really cute. You can tell you are a very happy family. Cami is so lucky to be raised by such loving parents.

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

#4 is my fave! Christmas card in the making!

Tara Black said...

Um I can't pick just one. I love them all! 1, 6, 7 for me, too!

Katie said...

I like 3 and 4. You guys look cute!

Marissa said...

3 and 4 are my personal faves!! Cute cute cute!!

Janis Arntz said...

I really like #1 and #5, but all of them are just fantastic! I want to order some pictures too...

Denisha said...

NUMBER 5! :)

rupee40 said...

Those are all so cute! I love # 1, 3, & 4.

TheWeaverFamily said...

Erin did a great job! It's hard to choose! I like 3 and 4...
hey our blog is jonamberweaverfamilyblogspot.com