Sunday, December 14, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

We had a mini Christmas at my parent's house today. It was so nice. Some church, some good food, some nativity program, some singing, some presents, some goodies, and some Monopoly. It doesn't get much better than that. And Cami hammed it up as usual winning all hearts. Even Michael held her for a little while...

We leave in the morning. I'm SO excited. The only bad thing about this day finally arriving is that that means that it'll be over in 2 1/2 short weeks. I guess I'll just have to live it up.

I'll try to post while I'm there...in case I don't:

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hey Laura! Have a wonderful trip! I talked to Grandma and she said that she got to hold Cami! I'm so jealous. I may have to just take a little drive up North. I opened a facebook and your right, over night I had so many friend requests from highschool, it was weird. I was excited but a little overwhelmed. Yikes, I can hardly take enough time for this blog. I love you!!