Monday, February 23, 2009

International Travel

Have you ever tried to get a passport photo taken of a baby?
It's no small feat.

Luckily, the lady was very patient even after the 20-something tries.

Why a passport, you ask? We're hoping to make a quick trip to Canada right after graduation for a friend's wedding and for some fun, of course. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought getting a passport photo of me, a full sized human, was hard! Haha. :)

Kristi said...

Your blog is awesome! You remember why I opened this blog originally is for West's mom and dad on their mission. I enjoy putting things that are "testimony related" because I know that they read it and they asked specifically to have us post our testimonies, I am the only person in the family who has honored their request. They have been having a really hard time too, especially with the language so I try to speak their spiritual language, things that would be neat to them. I enjoy doing it that way though. I am amazed at how many people are using their blog as a testimonial. I love it. Wow, there are a lot of great Mormon women out there! Yours is a testimonial as well, you are such a wonderful mom, that is unique and uplifting, that is a testimony. By the way, I could have NEVER taught seminary when I was 19!!!! It's amazing that you did, and you know, some day you will again. When you have babies is not the right time. But I have no doubt you will again. You are amazing for doing it at all, like I said, I never could have at 19, no way!!!

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janis Arntz said...

what a darling mug shot!

Collette and Kevin said...

we got passport pics done of alexa at 6 months old and it was "interesting" to say the least. and ours was for the same reason...heading to good ol' canada!! good times, good times!