The other day, when we were putting Cami to bed, we couldn't find any of the (million) pacifiers that I keep in her room. I knew where a stack of them was downstairs, but I was lazy and didn't want to go get one. On a whim, we decided to see what would happen if we just put her to bed without one. What happened? Nothing. She went to sleep just like any other night.
The next day for nap time? She went to sleep.
We took her to the babysitters so we could go to the temple. What happened? She went right to sleep without a pacifier.
I am seriously in awe as to how easy this was for us.
Don't worry, I'm knocking on wood.
2 comments:
If you ever do have trouble with a child letting go of a pacifier, talk to Ashly Bingham about the Paci Fairy. You will love it!
I am very impressed! Nice work!
Post a Comment