Yah, so in case you haven't heard, I have steep stairs. At least now I know that in my *next* house (there's always a next house, isn't there?) we will have to keep in mind that we would prefer stairs that are not so steep...
Two weeks ago, Cami decided to try going down the stairs on her bum instead of her belly like I trained her. She didn't do very well, and after going down two of the fourteen successfully, she got a little carried away and rolled down the rest, head over heel.
Then a week later, I was carrying Cami down, and slipped and bumped down the second half on my butt and back...kinda throwing her into the banister in the mean time. Neither of us in too bad of shape, but we both had bumps and bruises for a few days. My OB had me get monitored at the hospital just to be safe, but we were fine.
Then today, Cami fell down again. Not sure how it happened or how far she fell, but she has more bruises than the first time, so I'm guessing it was fairly nasty.
All in all, we continue to be lucky in that there is no lasting damage done by them...but I must say I do get a little anxious every time I go down now. Too bad Cami is still as fearless as ever...
No comments:
Post a Comment