Thursday, March 11, 2010

The million update kind of day

I've updated my facebook status a lot today. But if I had updated it every time I thought of one, this is what the day would have looked like:

Laura...

...is going to kazoing for the first time.
...can't believe cami can scale the wall at kazoing.
...wishes cami would stop growing up.
...is getting frustrated that cami has begun to realize that I can't run faster than her anymore...
...loves putting together furniture. No, really!
...doesn't love putting together furniture anymore...this is taking FOREVER!
...is braxton hicking like C-R-A-Z-Y!!!
...wishes cami didn't tend to wake up this grouchy and clingy!
...is feeling a meltdown coming on...
...wishes she had a girl's night planned tonight.
...can't figure out what to make for dinner, and i've been staring into the fridge and pantry for the last 20 minutes.
...is thinking the little devil on her shoulder just said "PIZZA NIGHT" in her ear...hmm...
...thinks this "70 % chance of rain all day long" was a crock. It just now started raining for the first time today.
...is watching cami dance like a crazy person to Yo Gabba Gabba. Why does she choose to love the one show that drives me bonkers???
Get the point?

3 comments:

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

I hate braxton hicks!

Jodie said...

haha, this was so my day as well. The thousands of updates that is...

rupee40 said...

Gotta love those days...and hey, Im up for a girls night just about any night, ever. Also, Cami can come play any day when your just not feeling it, Im sure I'll return the favor Hope today is better!