I didn't want to leave that post on top for too long.
Yesterday Cami and I baked cookies together for the first time. I wish I had ran up and grabbed my camera before we started, but since Cami was on the counter throughout the project, I didn't want to leave her in the middle of it. It was stinkin' fun, though. I think her favorite parts were eating the "accidentally" spilled chocolate chips on the counter, and licking the spatula. :)
Noah is being a fuss-pants these days. Not sure what's going on, but my best guess is that he is going through his 3 month growth spurt a few days early and I just can't keep up production for him (esp. after all that has happened) so he is hungry like...every hour. Blah. I can't even resort to the classic "he must be teething" explanation since, well, he's not even 3 months. Too bad. Hopefully we'll grow out of it soon...
Oh, and after we put Cami to bed last night, Blair told me that while she was cleaning up her toys, she was counting them and went all the way from 2 to 15(I can't, for the life of me, get her to start at 1). He had to help her with number 8, but he said she did the rest herself! I thought he was messing with me, but he still insists he was not. Where in the world did she learn the teens? Not from me. Must be TV...
That's all for now. The fuss monster just woke up...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment