Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jar of Fun-part two

I promise I wasn't planning on doing another one today. I was planning to give everyone else a chance to catch up to my awesomeness. ;) All kidding aside, though, the plan was to pace myself so I wouldn't do it great for a week and then give it up. That's kinda how things go around here...

But Cami was being a turd, and I was {this close} to freaking out at her, when I had this thought: Maybe instead of yelling at her and/or sending her to her room, I should stop what I'm doing, and do another mini-activity with her.

So, I did. And she and I were both happy, and we had a grand ol' time.

Today's activity:










We decided to take it a step further and glue the pieces to the construction paper. We used q-tips to spread it on the pieces. 






4 comments:

Sierra said...

I really want this jar of fun! I looked some up online, but they were all too extravagant. I want one like you have with little mini activities. HELP!

Heather Mills said...

These are great activities! I may need to get my hands on that jar...Jodie is a genius.

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

darling!

Stephen Arntz said...

What a cool mom!